The Pivot Process
When a loss to your property occurs, the requirements of your insurance policy must be met, which can be a lengthy and complicated process.
Step 1: Consultation
Once you’ve contacted Pivot Adjusters for a free claim evaluation, we will:
- Review your claim and insurance policy
- Schedule an initial inspection to look at the damage with you
- Explain our fee structure
- Answer any questions you have
Step 2: Investigation
If you decide to move forward with Pivot Adjusters, we will:
- Analyze your policy as it relates to your loss.
- Determine your coverage, limits and exclusions.
- Uncover any contradictions or red flags.
(Remember, our initial consultation and inspection are free. There is no obligation.)
Step 3: Documentation
At this stage we will develop:
- Construction estimates
- A detailed inventory of contents that were lost or damaged
- An analysis of interruption to your business (if applicable)
- Any other technical and supporting documentation
Step 4: Approval
Once the loss has been documented, we:
- Thoroughly review the documents with you
- Get your final approval
- Submit the claim to your insurance provider
Step 5: Negotiations & Settlement
Once the claim is submitted, we will:
- Expedite the claim with your insurance company and make any needed clarifications
- Handle negotiations with your insurance company and keep you notified as they proceed
- Make sure you receive any and all payments ASAP